REDMOND, Wash.–(BUSINESS WIRE)– This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following content:
BRAVELY DEFAULT II will be available on Feb. 26. An updated demo for the game is also available now in Nintendo eShop. (Graphic: Business Wire)
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- BRAVELY DEFAULT II – Explore a new world as you dare to risk it all and recover the Crystals with a party featuring four new Heroes of Light in this strikingly beautiful RPG adventure. Balance risk and reward in turn-based battles with the Brave and Default commands. Follow the story of a young sailor as he sets out on a grand adventure and meets plenty of friends (and foes) along the way. Build your own customized team and defeat bosses to acquire character jobs, each with their own set of distinct abilities. The more you learn, the more tactics you’ll wield. BRAVELY DEFAULT II will be available on Feb. 26. An updated demo for the game is also available now in Nintendo eShop.
- Ghosts ’n Goblins Resurrection – Taking cues from both Ghosts ’n Goblins and Ghouls ’n Ghosts, while giving birth to something entirely new, Ghosts ’n Goblins Resurrection is a title worthy of its name. Don’t be fooled – this picturesque world, while gorgeous, maintains the same punishing gameplay that fans have come to expect. In this action game, make full use of Arthur’s weapons, magic and skills as you brave the ordeals of the Demon Realm to bring the princess home safely. Muster every ounce of grit you possess because you’re going to need it. The gauntlet has been thrown!
- Blizzard Arcade Collection – Experience a blast from Blizzard Entertainment’s past! Relive the legacy of three Blizzard classics – Blackthorne, The Lost Vikings and Rock N Roll Racing. Experience two different Original Editions of each game plus a new Definitive Edition. Visit the Blizzard Arcade Collection Museum which features a trove of treasures from each game’s past like art and artifacts, music and behind-the-scenes interviews.
- Digital Spotlight
- New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe – If you’ve been enjoying the recent launch of Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury, why not take a jump into New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe! Featuring both New Super Mario Bros. U and New Super Luigi U, you can join Mario and Luigi on two energetic, side-scrolling adventures through the Mushroom Kingdom. Easy-to-learn controls, new playable characters focused on accessibility, up to three player co-op and a wealth of helpful bonus content makes New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe a great choice for players of all skill levels. New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe is available in Nintendo eShop.
- A Golden Opportunity – For a limited time, you can earn up to 600 My Nintendo Gold Points – twice the normal amount – when you purchase select digital games through Nintendo eShop, Nintendo.com (where available) or participating retailers.* Eligible games include Super Smash Bros. Ultimate and The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, among others! Get started by visiting https://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals/#double-gold-points.
- BRAVELY DEFAULT II Collectible Acquired! – A new BRAVELY DEFAULT II reward is now available for My Nintendo members. Brave RPG fans can obtain their very own beautiful 18” x 24” reversible poster, which features Gloria on the front and Halcyonia, the Kingdom of Spring Breeze, on the back. Receive this reward by redeeming 700 My Nintendo Platinum Points (while supplies last). Visit https://my.nintendo.com/ to learn more!
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals available this week at https://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch:
- A Glider’s Journey – Available March 1
- Arcade Archives CYBATTLER
- Aery – A Journey Beyond Time
- Baobabs Mausoleum Grindhouse Edition – Available Feb. 26
- Castle Kong
- Code: Realize ~Wintertide Miracles~
- Codebreaker Puzzle 1000! ENG & JAN
- Dat Gaem – Available Feb. 26
- Demon Hunter: Revelation – Available Feb. 26
- Demon’s Rise – Lords of Chaos
- Drift Racing Madness
- Dungeons & Bombs – Available Feb. 26
- Forward To The Sky
- Gunslugs 2 – Available March 1
- Harvest Moon: One World – Available March 2
- Horned Knight – Available Feb. 26
- Katana Kata – Available Feb. 26
- Lawnmower Game: Next Generation – Available Feb. 28
- Lawnmower Game: Racing
- Legal Dungeon
- Mike Dies
- Monster Jam Steel Titans 2 – Available March 2
- Monster Truck XT Airport Derby – Available Feb. 26
- My little IceCream Booth
- PAKO Caravan – Available March 2
- Pixel Game Maker Series Remote Bomber
- RASPBERRY MASH
- Retro Fighter – Dragon’s Revenge
- Steam Prison
- Steven Universe: Unleash the Light
- Thunderflash – Available Feb. 26
- Under Leaves
Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS:
* Offer valid from 1/31/2021 at 9:00 p.m. PT to 2/28/2021 at 11:59 p.m. PT. Gold Points are awarded based on the amount you pay (excluding tax and any points or discounts used) and have no cash value. Bonus points will be issued within 14 days of purchase, are earned based on the original list price of the game on Nintendo eShop, and will vary by country and currency. A Nintendo Account is required to receive and redeem My Nintendo points. Terms apply. https://accounts.nintendo.com/term_point.
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop, which offers a variety of options for the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo Switch Online is a paid membership service that allows members to team up or face off online in compatible Nintendo Switch games, such as Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Luigi’s Mansion 3, Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield. Members also enjoy a curated library of NES and Super NES classic games, including Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Metroid and The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, among many others.
Nintendo Switch Online also offers access to the competitive online battle game Super Mario Bros. 35, playable until March 31, 2021. Compete with other players to emerge as the last Mario standing. Keep an eye out for regularly held Special Battles in which you can challenge other players in a set order of courses and special conditions. Put your Mario skills to the test as classic Super Mario Bros. gameplay gets an adrenaline boost!
To find out more about the benefits that come with Nintendo Switch Online, to view membership options and to learn about a free seven-day trial for new users, visit https://www.nintendo.com/switch/online-service/.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Account.
Customers in the U.S. and Canada ages 18 and older can also link a PayPal account to their Nintendo Account to purchase digital games and content for the Nintendo Switch system both on-device and from the Nintendo website. Once the accounts are linked, users may also use PayPal as a payment option when buying digital content for the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family systems from the Nintendo website.
My Nintendo members can earn Gold Points on eligible digital purchases. Already have Gold Points? Redeem them toward your next digital purchase of Nintendo Switch games and DLC on Nintendo eShop, or on discount rewards for select Nintendo 3DS and Wii U software. Visit https://my.nintendo.com/reward_categories for more details.
Remember that the Nintendo Switch and Nintendo 3DS family of systems feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. Nintendo 3DS players who register a Nintendo Network ID gain access to free-to-start games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo. For more information about parental controls on Nintendo Switch and other features, visit https://play.nintendo.com/parents/crash-courses/parental-controls/ and https://www.nintendo.com/switch/. For all other systems please visit http://support.nintendo.com/.